Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1st come love thn comes baby!

It's a real funny story. More of a Disney princess movie...lol...guy and girl meet...guy n girl fall in love and get married all within a week...lol...well mine was in the coarse of 3-4 months lol..whn uk uk uk? #Lol So right now our family consists of Me, my husband (Tyrone), my son 6yr old so  frm a previous relationship(Christian), my 4yr old stepdaughter(Kimira) and me&Ty's 2 month old baby (Cameron)
Having a blended family is challenge...for me Chris, the 6 yr old,  dad was the worst...uk whn you get out of a emotionally draining relationship where u have a love/hate relationship the man always wanna make ur life as difficult as he can...I call this the BD SYNDROME(bd=babydaddy)...mine tried to run my house thru my kid saying,come on ladies uk it all too well, "MY SON" #EYEROLL..thn get the new guy he bcms even more territorial bcs he thinks he owns u bcs u his bm(babymomma)#killYoSelf#frfr#lol...once he got beat up by my now husband tht all chgd #lol#IronMikeTyson...not sayin I encouraged it but it did make for a great laugh and my bd backin off...once a system has bn put into plc#akaCourtOrder things get better...
How is your relationship with ur stepdaughter u ask? Idek#GASP#LOL idk bcs I have yet to meet her...Ive cn her in pictures and videos#YouTube but bcs of a certain BM#notBnMe and the non helpful family court frm my husband hometown my husband hasnt cn his daughter in over a yr...but we gettin legal help so Im hopin 2k14 will be the year she can meet her brothers :)
What abt Chris and Tyrone? Do they get along?  Omg yes! He loves Chris like his own and vice versa...I'm so happy my child loves him lol cuz thts drama I dnt wnt#MJB#NOmOreDrama
Right now we live n a 2bdrm aptmnt.  So my dream#forNow is to get a house...which brings me to my name...working-stay@homeMom...In june I had a job...HATED tht job...I was a fraud investigator...and no tht job wasnt as cool as it sounds. ..it was full of bn cussed out n told off bcs fraud was found on their cards or we froze the card so they couldn't use it...we got new uppers#upperManagement and they chgd the way we got scored on quality...not to mention closed dwn an ENTIRE CALL CENTER#300+Employees...anyway...they chgd quality and a bunch of us got fired...me bn like 3 or 4 months pregnant at the time made it worse...but the unemployment covered my bills so I was ok#4thn...tht tells u how little I was bn paid#smh...My husband was working too so I wasn't worried...eventhough I couldve jus chilled I wanted to get another job right away..but I initially wasnt getting past the phone interview..so I decided to chill..take a lil break...I did enjoy bn off#at1st thn I got bored...I was n the house all the time...I wasnt working...n I was taught if u dont work u dont eat & if theres not enough money u dnt eat by my own personal experience bn out on my own with a baby living n a hotel...so anyway...once I got back to the job search I couldnt hide it anymore#pregBelly...so whn I was able to land an interview or met with the temp agency rep I ALWAYS GOT "we will get back to u" or "if we find something we will let uk"...no one ever got back to me...n they say they dont discriminate but they did...cuz they all looked at my belly whn I came in 1st...so thts whn I started the occupation of stay at home mom...it was ok but I miss the routines of getting up and ready for the day, working, pickin up kids, commuting, goin home n makin dinner, watchin tv, bathtime, thn bed time#REPEAT! I missed the routine and of course the extra money me working brought in...
Things went on cruise control for awhile...thn it happend..#whatHappend? My unemployment ran out after 6 months...by this time I gave birth to my youngest son...which by the way was the worst experience.. so much pain n pressure...swore me off kids for abt a week #lol so emergency unemployment kicks in...oooh great right#NoFool!#weLiveNTheUsa unemployment emergency fund gets cut...so now we have a new baby new expenses with one income#YaStressOn1miL...I was able to land a job in Dec n thght I wud start the 1st week of January #WhooHoo#Rht but with holidays, fingerprinting, and me having to get a police report I still haven't started working...so I got a job its just I cnt start yet...but our wonderful congress feels ALL people on unemployment r lazy n take advantage...now ill admit sum r but not all #OK! Still waiting on an email or call from this rep telling me when I can start...so I am working but not working#lol...btw I have no idea if Im using the hashtags right lol I saw thm one day like whts up wit the phn pound sign n their fb statuses n they said HASHTAG on MTV so I jus went with how I thght they should be used#lol#backroundComment?#maybe
So now uk my story lol well the juicy parts lol...follow me here on blogspot for more crazyness...

Til next time...
~W$@HM~

No comments:

Post a Comment