Friday, January 24, 2014

It's My Bloggin Life!

I DONT CARE WHAT NO ONE THINK OF ME!!I DO WHAT I WANT!....Why am I yellin?#gladYouAsked Because people who say this ALL the time always seem to be yellin.  It's nice that some people say that but I find people who make a big point to say this all the time do care.  Or I maybe wrong #riiiiiiiiiight#lol#jk I've always thought that we all care to a certian degree about what a certian group of people think of us.

I figure this because when we are kids you want the approval of adults.  Then as you grow up you want the approval of your friends.   I remember when I was a freshmen in high school fubu was real big.  At the time it was the fat albert fubu jerseys that were popular.  I wanted to wear some fat albert!!! So I went to a store that sells name brands for cheap. So you know what that means?#ImGuessingYoureGonnaTellMe I was able to buy a yellow fat albert jersey.  I was super excited to wear it on that following monday!!! So I wore that and some silver metallic jeans#thoseJeansWereIn@TheTime#ShutUp I was looking good! Went to school and EVERYONE was impressed with my outfit. It was a good day and in high school I didn't get many of those.  My older sister and I had lockers 4 lockers apart. So after school she came up to me and told me everyone loved my outfit and was wondering what I was wearing the next day...

THE NEXT DAY?!?!! WHAT IM GOING TO WEAR?!?!! I DONT HAVE ANY MORE NEW CLOTHES!!!!!  So I went home and tried to put a "new" outfit together.  I was stressin out#teenageTrouble.  Of course I get to school in some dressy dress up school clothes outfit but it didnt have the same effect.  I got those "I knew she didn't have anymore clothes" looks.  I felt disappointed in myself for caring what these teen torturers thought of me.  I did that a lot until my senior year when I pretty much fell out with everyone n I was just counting down the days until graduation.

Another way #iThink people try and prove that they don't care is thru language....bad language.lol. ok did anyone have this? In middle school EVERYONE seems to be cussing and cool for doing so?#No?#wellMineDid Im a PK#Preacher'sKid so everyone who would cuss would not cuss around me because of it.  This made me feel bad lol I wanted them to be cool around me so then id be cool#byAssociation...#Rofl I remember when I did try to cuss around my friends #lol diiiiiiiiiidn't sound as cool as the others.  I might as well been Bobby's mom on Bobby's world#90skidshow#google it. So after making a fool of myself I did what my mom does#listening...I make words up...I say GOT DOGGIT,Sugarsnippers, cheese n rice!!!!  I still to this day talk like this#yeeeeea#inRealLife

Ooooh man dating! #cringe you dated a guy or gal and your parents didn't like them.  I'm one of those people if my parents told me something and I did the opposite.  So when the look of disapproval appeared I was instantly trying to prove them wrong#Ha! Buuuuuuuut in the end they were right to not approve#lol#ohWell

I went thru more experiences but they all taught me that I'm happiest when I go with MY choice and not people's expectations.   When I got a wig with red in it#seePicBelow I loved it! You couldn't tell me I wasn't looking good. When I got my lip ring and nose ring...when I got my tattoos. ..I don't regret them because it makes me more me to me.  When I decided to stop pleasing certian people n live my life I was so much happier#beYourself

Til next time..
Follow for more :)

~W$@HM~

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I became much happier in life when i stopped living for the approval of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Amber! I feel ya on all of these points. Especially the cussing. I was trying to hard to fit in, I didn't even know how to swear-using curse words in all the wrongs ways, lol. Keep it up, I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete