Monday, January 20, 2014

Renewed membership

Being a newborn mom after 6 yrs is like what the heck is this?! Lol there's all these new products n new ways for u to kill ur baby if you don't do certain things...when my now 17 yr old sis was a baby the baby had to lay on their stomach to help prevent SIDS now its ur gonna kill your baby if you don't lay them on their back#ugh#getYoLife...then I have these freakin 'baby water' fanatics. ..yea ill buy Bottled water in a jug for more money...Ima $ saver so Im not doin tht...I can get more bottled water for 5 bucks #64bottles annnnnd in easier to pour per bottle than 5 jugs...Hey I may be wrong lol I might b like a lil kid who u give a $5 bill to but they think the other kid got more bcs they got 5 $1 #lol#notAmathWiz either way I feel bamboozled and insulted by tht baby water#shute but with any industry there are the rip offs...or u have the 'I dont have kids but I know what u should be doin with your kids' people...1 you don't have kids 2 shut up and go away#realTalk  
Even the experience of being pregnant was nothing like my 1st son#duh#delusional...
I loved the attention#then
 I hated the attention#now 
I loved feeling the kicks of the baby#then 
Hated I couldn't sleep because my youngest was a womb tapdancer/gymnast#now 
Morning sickness lasted a week#then 
Morning sickness last 3 months#now
 Then later in the pregnancy the worst I felt...I had 2 have my labor enduced because I had pre eclampsia#i think thats how u spell it... I don't know exactly what it is but as the mother I was at risk...the list goes on n on how my latest pregnancy sucked pine sap but I wont bore u with the rest of them...
I was lucky enough to find a program that actually gave me my pack n play and my car seat for free so that was great... 
Why are nurses so annoying in hospitals? Them coming in n wake u up#rude#ImNotDying can't they just wait until you wake up it's like hey I have a baby I'm not going to be able to go to sleep like I want to why are you coming in?!I don't care you have to check my vitals check them when I'm awake#MeRude#cutIntoMySleepIwillCutYou thn I had 1 who thought she was soooo hilaaaaarious#blankStare
I'm one of the moms who decided that she was going to breastfeed for the 1st year#Some1getHerAmedal yeeeeeaaaa I didnt make it past 4 weeks...my milk was coming in but #asSelfishAsThisIs it was a lot of work...I loved the bond with baby and the sense of feeling wanted but I was pumping every hour to keep ahead of my hungry baby's needs..plus when I started working I would have to pump at work#noGo breastfeeding the 1st 4 weeks was nice but for me I couldnt do the upkeep#jusMe...needless to say my lil mr is a formula baby now...but I drank camomile tea to help my milk come in...it helped relax me so I could have a better success rate this time around...my friend breastfed both her kids 4 a year she gave me that advice#stealCommonIdea..for those mother who can go a crazy long time hats off cuz its not for the faint hearted!
One thing I just cant stand about being at home is #drumroll the only excitement I get is from the kids#dropJaw...one day my husband was like how was ur day...I said boring...he said why...I was like I've been in the house all day and the only faintly interesting thing that happend was Cam pooped...he thought it was funny but#smh its not...wait wait no im sorry I watched ALL the episodes of extreme couponing and my first home on netflix#riot lol
If someone tells u expectant mothers to take castor oil to help ur baby come early...I dont recommend it! I was not only ready to have the baby but I was now I was super sick to my stomach#stupidWivesTales
Til next time...
Follow me for more!
~W$@HM~

No comments:

Post a Comment