Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sick Midwest Kids

Well it's that time of the year#okWhatJanuary?  Flu season! I think like 15 people died from the flu here in Wisconsin and three of them#unfortunatly were expectant mothers#:(#soSad So now you have this big bad flu#bustOutUrEmergenC! I'm not too worried about tho#vitamens#lysol#WashHands

I have 2 kids now and worrying about them getting sick is natural.But sometimes you can be all preventive then they go outside without a hat OOOOOOOONE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME and BOOM they get sick.  Do you have to go to work?#Not2day! Hope you got sick time or occurances left....Got plans for the weekend?#Nope It is all about getting that kid better.

Or I'll give you a better one.  Your kid fakes sick#SumMaMaB Get the cough going and crying cuz they wanna sell it#smh Chris did his lil act the other day.  He put on his best performance yet.  My husband fell for it lol.  I tried to tell him lol.

I wonder if kids have a secret society like kids next door where they have board meetings about faking sick.  Maybe they get the memos in those weird cartoon network cartoons.  Is it me or has these cartoons come out of left field#weird like Uncle Grandpa#GoodMorning#watchTheShowUllGetIt.

***Walking in a big auditorium*** This meeting of Kids Nation is now in session.  As you know we aren't having the snow days we anticipated#commotion I know I know but we do have a solution!#silence the fake sick act is now....ACTIVATED!!!!!!#FSA#CHEERS!!!!

So parents be on the look out for the FSA!!!#TeamParents

★★Til Next Time...
Follow 4 more :)

~W$@HM~

2 comments:

  1. Me and my wife really enjoy your blogs Please keep writing and keeping us inform

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im glad u like thm :) I definitely will keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete